FOREIGN-LANGUAGE EDITING AND PROOFREADING
The layout with French, Finnish and Flemish texts looks good. But is the content also accurate? Are the line wraps correct? Did anything get lost during the typesetting? You can rely on our experienced native speakers. They read through the text sentence by sentence and cédille by cédille. Usually it’s worth it – oui, oui.
CORRECT FROM Æ TO Z
The last line of defence
Together with our highly qualified native speakers, we make sure there are no embarrassing bloopers in your advertising message.
A scene-of-the-crime investigation requires a sharpened pencil: grammar, spelling and punctuation need to be meticulously checked and double-checked. Even line wraps are treacherous, since every language has its own rules. For consistent corporate language, we create glossaries and heed your specific requirements.
Before the corrected text leaves our offices, our in-house foreign-language team checks the native speaker’s work according to a precise workflow. Is the typography correct for the given language? Were wordings that were provided taken into account? Are all comments clear and comprehensible? If everything is up to scratch, we send you the text: neatly and carefully corrected – and, of course, on time.
Your file format – our corrections
- We receive most texts as PDFs, and send you back clear corrections with typed comments in the PDF, as in the image on the right. Click for a closer look!
- Word texts are usually proofread directly in the document with Track Changes.
- If you like, we can proofread InDesign, InCopy, PowerPoint and Excel directly in the document.
- We can also work directly on websites in TYPO3, WordPress, Contao, etc. Or we quickly create screenshots (PDF) and proofread these.
- On request, we can proofread HTML e-mails directly – or in another format such as Word or PDF.
- Do you have your own editing system? We can quickly learn how to use this.
Our 51 mother tongues
Upload your text, get a quote, get ready to go!